1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy reported on our financial status. We’re okay.
2. Airplanes: Tim reported that the Arrow is down for annual; the 172 is down but should be back tomorrow; the new 172 is back together and should be ready to go in for the engine rebuild. We’re putting 66478 (Cessna 150) up for sale with an asking price of $12,000 to members (if no one expresses interest, we’ll put it on Barnstormers after a week from when these minutes are posted).
3. The Boy Scout Merit Badge program went well. We had 33 scouts and 20 scout leaders/parents/grandparents. We received $1,000 from the scouts for registrations. Total revenue with flying and everything was about $1,500 with a net near $1,000. The program was very well received. Many asked if we would do it again. THANK YOU!!! goes to Erika for putting it all together and to the volunteer help to make it a great event for the Scouts and for the Club.
1. Mike hosted the QBs here Monday night and had a great turnout for prime rib (and we had the delicious leftovers tonight for dinner).
2. Ground school starts September 18, 2017. GET THE WORD OUT!
3. A discussion was led by Walter regarding sponsoring putting Terry Koehn on the memorial wall at AirVenture. It was agreed we should do it with donations and Club sponsorship.