The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Rick Treiber, Randy Stannard, Bob Dunn, Calvin Colony, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Mike Mango, Terry Koehn, Trey Castillo, Dave White, Brett Lenz, Chris Lenz, Jim Beeghly, Tomasz & Izabela Korwel, Merlin Weissheier, Al Schmidt, Kent Johnson, Mark Elbert, Dick Minette, and Mark Eads.
The Minutes of the December 17, 2014 Board of Directors meeting were read by Karo. Bob moved with second by Rick that the minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
OLD and NEW BUSINESS:
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy gave a report on our financial status.
2. Airplanes: The general status of the airplanes was discussed.
3. No new members.
4. No date set for spring ground school session.
5. Scholarship student is flying.
6. Terry rewrote the pre-solo test given to students before their first solo.
7. Discussion was held re procedure to award our next scholarship. Rick moved with second by Randy that the scholarship be awarded to Trey Castillo. Vote taken; motion carried. Congratulations Trey!
8. Discussion was held re funding new hangars.
9. Discussion was held re having people interested in getting a pilot’s license come out for a free ride on a day certain each week or month or maybe meeting nights this spring and summer.
Bob moved with second by Rick that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Adjourned at 7:07 PM.